FROM: Bryan Mullen, Director Of Operations
SFW Construction is currently open and providing our community with vital emergency home repairs. We have decided in this critical time to suspend all kitchen and bathroom remodels and any home addition projects. We are focusing all our efforts on exterior home repair projects, i.e., window and door leaks, dry rot repair, skylight and roof leaks, and structural damages.
Lead Paint Removal And Abatement
We have decided to beef up our lead paint removal division and place an emphasis on indoor paint projects, due to the amount of time people are spending in their homes—especially children who are at the highest risk for lead.
With most families staying in their homes, it is of the utmost importance that your home is safe and secure. If you have a lead paint concern, dry rot, or any emergency leak repairs, SFW Construction is here to help. We are currently working under our COVID-19 work safe practices, where we offer no person-to-person contact during the entire consultation and repair process.
SFW Construction understands that in these uncertain times, finances are at the forefront of everyone’s minds. We are currently extending our active military/veterans discount of 10% on labor to all medical professionals and first responders. We are also now offering financing on all projects.
SFW Construction Offers No Contact Safe Practices
- With most of the exterior repair services, SFW Construction offers; siding repair, window and door leak repair, dry rot repair, and roof and skylight leak repair we are able to complete without entering our clients’ homes.
- If we should need to enter your home to remove lead paint or paint interior walls, our employees all wear Tyvek Lead-Safe Hazmat Suits, Thickster Nitrile Gloves, protective eyewear, and 3M N95 masks. The lead paint removal process involves sealing off areas of your home, performing the demo work, and then cleaning the entire area so no contaminants get out.
- We communicate with clients over phone calls, emails, and text to avoid unnecessary person-to-person contact.
- We send digital documents for proposals, billing, photographs, and homeowner project packets through email, BuilderTrend™, and DocuSign® to avoid the need to fill out and sign paper documents.
The majority of SFW Construction’s projects are completed by two high-skilled carpenters or certified lead paint specialists. These smaller-sized crew help to reduce the risk of exposer to our employees and clients.
- If you’re sick, stay home. If any of SFW Construction’s employees are showing signs or symptoms (like a fever) they will not be allowed to work on any SFW Construction project until they feel better. We will ask that they take a COVID-19 test and pay for it if necessary.
- Job site sanitation stations. All of our job sites have a portable sanitation station so our crews are able to use the restroom and practice good hygiene by washing their hands for at least 20 seconds. These stations prevent the need for our crews to use our client’s home facilities.
- Personal Protective Equipment. All SFW Construction employees are following company and government-provided safety PPE requirements.
SFW Construction is proud to be Oregon and Washington’s go-to exterior home repair contractor. We are here to help keep your home safe during these uncertain times.