A Message to Our Valued Clients About COVID-19
Updated: March 23, 2020
SFW Construction is currently open and providing our community with vital emergency repairs. We have decided in this critical time to suspend all kitchen and bathroom remodels and any home addition projects. We are focusing all our efforts on time-sensitive repair projects, i.e., window and door leaks, dry rot repair, skylight and roof leaks, and structural damages.
With most families staying in their homes, it is of the utmost importance that your home is safe and secure. If you have any emergency leak repairs, SFW Construction is here to help. We are currently working under our COVID-19 work safe practices, where we offer no person-to-person contact during the entire construction process.
SFW Construction understands that in these uncertain times, finances are at the forefront of everyone’s minds. We are currently extending our active military/veterans discount of 10% on labor to all medical professionals and first responders.
SFW Construction Offers No Contact Safe Practices
- With most of the exterior repair services SFW Construction offers; siding repair, window and door leak repair, dry rot repair and roof and skylight leak repair we are able completed without entering our clients’ homes.
- We communicate with clients over phone call, emails, and text to avoid unnecessary person-to-person contact.
- We send digital documents for proposals, billing, photographs and client project packets through email, BuilderTrend™ and DocuSign® to avoid the need to fill out and sign paper documents.
The majority of SFW Construction’s project are completed by two high-skilled carpenters. These smaller sized crew help to reduce the risk of exposer to our employees and clients.
- If you’re sick, stay home. If any of SFW Construction’s employees are showing any signs or symptoms they will not be allowed to work on any of SFW Constructions projects.
- Job site sanitation stations. All of our job sites have a portable sanitation station. so our crews are able to use the restroom and practice good hygiene by washing their hands. These stations prevent the need for our crews to need to use our client’s home facilities.
- Personal Protective Equipment. All SFW Construction employees are following company and government provided safety PPE requirement.
SFW Construction is proud to be Oregon and Washington’s go-to exterior home repair contractor. We are here to help keep your home safety during these uncertain times.
March 12, 2020
SFW Construction recognizes the health concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are dedicated to protecting the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees. We have put protocols in place to ensure every preventative measure is in place to achieve the best health and safety practice.
At SFW Construction we take the stewardship of your property very seriously. Along with that pledge, protecting your family from harm is our top priority. SFW has always had a strong commitment to environmental health on our projects. We are a certified Lead Paint Abatement firm. We have two licensed asbestos inspectors on staff. Our job site supervisors our certified lead hazard specialists. We steadfastly adhere to OHSA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration) compliance.
SFW Construction will continue to inform our employees with the best hygiene and health practice to keep themselves and their families safe. We encourage open dialogue for employees who have questions or concerns. As always, we provide PPE (personal protective equipment) to our employees to protect their health and safety.
Protecting and supporting our amazing employees
- Any employee exhibiting flu like symptoms have been encouraged to stay home
- We have educated our staff with best health and sanitation practice
- We use portable sanitation stations that are equipped with hand sanitizer
- We recommend our employees avoid physical contact with clients and co-workers
Protecting our clients and their families
- We can offer “no contact” project interaction and billing
- We have paperless/online billing and digital signing options
- Our project supervisors can communicate with you via text, email, or phone
- 90% or more of work we perform is on the exterior of your home
I would like to thank our customers for their amazing support and cooperation during this difficult situation. SFW will continue to support our clients and workers through this time.
President & CEO