SFW Construction Donates (120) Respirator Masks
SFW Construction urges all Oregon and Washington construction and paint contractors to donate any respirator masks you may have in storage. Our medical and first responder personnel are working on the front lines of the COVID-19 Pandemic. They need us to come together and do what we can for the safety of our friends and family in need.
Today, we checked all of our storage facilities and trailers. We found (120) 3M Particulate Respirator Masks, used on our lead paint removal projects. We are donating them to the Multnomah County Headquarters today. We understand (120) masks are just a drop in the bucket of what is needed but are willing to part with this personal protective equipment to help our community’s healthcare professionals and first responders.
It’s very heartwarming to see our community come together and fight this virus. Thank you to all the medical professionals and first responders putting their lives at risk in this challenging time.
Mask Donation Locations In Portland, Oregon
- Multnomah County Headquarters (Loading dock on 6th St.) – 501 SE Hawthorne, Portland OR 97214
- Portland Fire & Rescue Fire Marshal Office Parking Lot – 1300 SE Gideon St., Portland, OR 97202 (Between noon-4 p.m. Monday – Friday)
Mask Donation Locations In Washington
- The state is focusing on bulk donations to fill the highest needs first. To arrange bulk donations of specified items, please fill out this form and send it to PPEDonation@des.wa.gov.
- To donate small quantities of items or other items, contact your local emergency management agency or fire department.
How You Can Help Fight The Coronavirus Pandemic:
- Practice social distancing – keep at least six feet apart from one another.
- Wash your hands often – Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds (wash your hands after you cough, sneezing or are entering or exiting a public place). Only use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Do not touch your nose, eyes, and mouth.
- If you are feeling sick, stay home- to prevent future spread of the virus.
- Routinely clean and disinfect- remember to clean any commonly touched surfaces thoroughly.
For More Information On The COVID-19 Pandemic, Please Follow Links:
- Steve Wade, President & CEO of SFW Construction: https://sfwconstruction.com/announcements
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) official website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Oregon Health Authority| COVID-19 Updates: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
- Washington State Department of Health| COVID-19 Updates: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus