Do You Think Your Home Has Dry Rot?
These are just a few common symptoms of dry rot. In actuality, dry rot occurs in stages as the wood fungus that causes dry rot gradually inhabits and consumes the once healthy wood. The earlier you catch wood rot in its development the easier it will be to eradicate, the less damage it will do, and the cheaper the cost to repair your Keizer. If your home has any of the below symptoms, contact SFW Construction today, your premiere Kenmore dry rot repair specialist, for a free consultation.
- Musty or mildew-like odor caused by fungus and rotting wood.
- Wood that is dotted with reddish spores that spread across the wood surface.
- Wood that has strange growths that look like cotton, cobweb or mushrooms.
- Wood that has become dilapidated or decayed, that is cracked or crumbling.
- Flooring that has sunken spots that “give” when walked upon.
Professional Dry Rot Removal
SFW Construction is a licensed general contractor with years of Kenmore dry rot removal and repair experience. As a construction company, we also provide the full range of carpentry services should your home need any structural repairs caused by dry rot damage.